ALL sales are final and cannot be cancelled. Unfortunately, due to the special nature of our merchandise, we are unable to accommodate refunds or exchanges under any circumstances. Once an order is placed, our manufacturers are also unable to cancel, make changes, or modify any order. Before placing your order, please be sure of the style, color, size, and any other specifications before you submit your order. The submission of any order fully acknowledges your agreements to these Terms & Conditions.
- We highly recommend placing all orders as far in advance of your wedding or event as possible. You and/or your bridesmaid dresses online, quinceanera dress stores or anything for bridal party will want to permit sufficient time for the production, shipping, and any alterations that may be necessary.
- Our manufacturers reserve the right to change their delivery time frames at any point in time without any advanced notice. Once again, all sales are final.
- The estimated delivery given in the order confirmation indicates the time frame the manufacturers will ship the order to our specific location. The time frame is an estimate only provided by the manufacturers. Due to specific cutting dates of their styles, manufacturers do not guarantee their delivery dates. Delivery dates are tentative and subject to change. On occasion, there may be a slight delay in production, which affects the order’s delivery to Trusted Online Wedding Dress Sites | Azteca Bridal. Please be assured we take every measure to ensure orders are delivered in the timeliest manner.
Selecting a Size
- Our manufacturers create and provide their own sizing charts, which reflects the specific measurements they use to cut and determine their sizes. It is imperative to follow the vendor’s size chart for the product to choose the size to order. Please note measurements are taken to determine the closest size to be ordered and the garment will not be custom-made to exact measurements. Almost all apparel will need some type of alteration.
- The vendor is unable to accommodate any changes to the size once the order has been placed.
- The customer is responsible for the size ordered and whether or not to order extra or custom length. Azteca Bridal cannot assume any responsibility for the size selected by the customer.
- Colors that are displayed on any website may vary from the actual fabric colors. We highly recommend contacting a local authorized retailer to physically view a fabric swatch of the manufacturer you are interested in ordering. Dress colors cannot be compared across different manufacturers. Please indicate the color you wish to order exactly as it is posted on our site. Many dresses are available in two-tone combinations and with trims. The customer is responsible for the color ordered. Once an order is placed, manufacturers will not make any changes or modifications to your order.
- All sales are final and cannot be cancelled. We cannot accommodate exchanges or refunds.
- Additional charges may apply for certain order specifications including, but not limited to rush charges, plus sizes, extra length, and Hollow to Hem measurements. Availability and charges for these specifications will vary between manufacturers and will display with each product.
- Azteca Bridal is not responsible for the maintenance of our manufacturers collections. The manufacturers determines the availability of their styles. Manufacturers can discontinue a style at any time and without advance notice. manufacturers reserve the right to modify or discontinue styles, colors, options, and prices at any time. We update our website upon the manufacturers notification.
Errors and Omissions Policy
- We reserve the right to change prices, terms, specifications and warranties without notice. We endeavor to accurately describe every product offered for sale; however, mistakes can sometimes be made. Any typographical, photographic, or specification error in product description, pricing or offers is subject to correction and verification.
- Azteca Bridal reserves the right to add, modify, or omit any information. Please remember all orders are final and cannot be canceled. Under no circumstances can Azteca Bridal accommodate any exchanges or refunds. The customer is responsible for the size, color, and any other specifications of their order of bridesmaid dresses online, quinceanera dress stores, Phoenix wedding Dress or any product on trusted online wedding dress sites.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access and use this Website on any single computer for personal, non-commercial use. Azteca Bridal may terminate this license without notice at any time and for any reason.
Our other brands Mori Lee & Allure Bridal Gowns, Mary’s, Sophia-tolli, Casablanca, etc.
Azbride is the best services provider of affordable Wedding Gowns Scottsdale, Chandler and Quinceanera Gowns in Gilbert, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler and all over in Phoenix.