Do you need an appointment?
- Azteca Bridal does not require an appointment, but in order to provide the best bridal experience we do ask that you set up an appointment. We accept walk-in customers however, our appointments will take priority.
- Please note that Azteca Bridal is a two story building built in 1956. The bridal dresses and fitting rooms are on the second floor with only stair access. If you or an individual in your party are not able to make it to the second floor, please contact us so we may accommodate you and your bridal party and give you a great shopping experience!
How long are the appointments?
- All Bridal gown appointments are scheduled for a time limit max of 1 ½ hours. Out of respect for the other brides who have made an appointment it is important that the appointment not go over 1 ½ hours.
Who should I bring to my appointment?
- Azteca Bridal asks that you bringing 2-3 of your closest family/friends. This will allow our bridal consultants to seat your whole party comfortably and give you the best experience.
- We do ask that you do not bring children under the age of 8 years old.
- Please note that because the gowns do not always fit our customers properly when trying them on, we are unable to allow men upstairs in the fitting room area.
What dress sizes do you carry?
- We have dresses from size 1 to size 30.
What colors do the dresses come in?
- Dresses are available in many different colors depending on the company and dress. Your bridal consultant can give you more information on a particular dress.
Do all dresses need to be ordered, or can I buy one off the rack?
- At Azteca Bridal we carry dresses that can be ordered or bought off the rack depending on the dress.
Are the dresses you have listed online all the dresses you have in the store?
- No! The dresses that are listed online are a small sample of the gowns we have in store. For information on the availability of a dress please do not hesitate to contact us!
What designers do you carry?
- Bridal Gown Designers that we carry can be found here:
What is the price range for the dresses in your store?
- We have dresses for brides in every price range. The price tends to top at $3,000
Do you have veils that will match my gown?
- Yes! We have a veil to match any gown! When you pick your dress, ask your bridal consultant for a matching veil, or go to our veil room and explore our great selection!
Do you do alterations?
- Yes we do alterations! If you bought your dress at our store or at another store, we accept alterations!
Are alterations included in the price of the gown?
- Alterations are an additional charge. Alterations vary depending on the style of gown, the fabric and detail, and the alterations needed.
Can I purchase a gown online or over the telephone?
- At this moment you are unable to purchase a gown online.
When I pick my dress do I Have To Pay For It In Full?
- No you do not! Please ask our consultants for more information on the payment of a particular dress.
Do you carry bridesmaid’s dresses?
- Yes! We carry a huge selection of bridesmaids dresses perfect for your special day!